Star Wars: Echos of Subjugation
Gear head with a knack for making things interesting.
Fort: 18 = 14+1+2+1
Ref: 21 = 14+1+2+4
Will: 18 = 14+1+1+2
Blaster + 6 / 3d8+2
Baton + 3 / d6+2
Strike & Run
Tough as Nails
Knowledge (Tech) 11
Use Computer 11
Stun Grenade (2)
Long Range Com
Power Pack (2)
1. What/who does your character unconditionally love?
His grandmother. After the early death of his parents Dash was raised by his loving grandmother. Without any other family, his grandmother is the only person he has left in the galaxy.
2. What does your character fear the most?
Failure. Failing to make something of his life would prove to the world (and himself) that he is no better of a person than he has been accused of being.
3. Which character from star wars would your character get along with the best?
Lando Calrissian. Lando came from humble beginnings and had a life rife with less than reputable business transactions. While he has a past of some nefarious dealings, he transferred those skills into a successful career as a respected individual running things on his terms.
4. If your character were playing Pathfinder, what would he make and how would he play them?
A rogue who obsessively collects magical items (probably begging his GM to let him use the rules for an artificer).
5. What are your characters two biggest goals? (try to be specific)
1. To have the success and wealth capable of supporting his grandmother in luxury for the rest of remaining days, paying her back for all she has done for Dash.
2. To transition out of his work doing salvage and odd jobs and open his own successful technology company.